Friday, October 15, 2010

        
We are having lots of fun while the good weather is still here.
 We made a really cute Fall scarecrow to sit by our front door.  Zach loves to kiss him good morning everyday as he's walking out the door to get on his bus.

The twins and I are taking lots of trips to the park while the weather is still nice.  There aren't too many more warm sunny days ahead.  Where soaking it up while we can.
 We all love Yoshi so much. He has really become a member of our family.  Zach loves to hold him close and kiss him against his will.  Yoshi sits and takes it like a man.  Good boy - Yoshi.

Doug and I are celebrating finally getting our basement finished. It was a long drawn out project.  And we're so glad it's done.  Now we're having fun decorating it and moving all the kids around into their new bedrooms.
 The field is white, all ready to harvest....  I've loved all the fields of wheat and corn and pumkins and onions around where we live.  I just love having farm land all around us!  And most of it is church farms... that makes it even better!
Most of all I love my kids. And they love me.  We are one big happy family...

No comments:

Post a Comment