Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fun

 After days of endless laundry, cleaning, and organizing the house, I thought a fun get away would be fun.  So I packed the twins in the car and we headed to the Black Island Farms Harvest Festival.  It was so much fun!  The twins loved getting away for a little fun with mommy!

 They got to meet real live DONKEYS! Wow!  They were amazed that they got to meet an animal that carried Mary and Baby Jesus.  They also saw some baby calves, some huge turkeys, and some llama's too.  I love watching little kids around animals.  It puts such a bright sparkle in their eyes.  

We also got to walk through a corn maze.  I made the twins be the leaders and they had to help mommy find the way out.  A couple times they got a little confused, but we finally made our way through.

   What a fun field trip *with a happy meal on the way home and everything!  The twins were very happy and told me that this was the best day EVER.  I love hearing my kids tell me this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment