Thursday, October 14, 2010

Summer 2010 has come and gone. It was fun. And long.  And hot.  We finished the basement.  And now there's more room. Cousins came to play. That was the best. 




And school began.  It was a fun beginning.  I put everyone back in school.  Except for the twins.  I don't want to pay double the money for two preschoolers.  So I'm their Preschool teacher, Miss Fancy Nancy.  During our preschool time together I make them call me Miss Fancy Nancy - they laugh every time they say it. 

Now it's Fall.  I love Fall.  And I've been contemplating since school began weather or not to sign Peter and Elisabeth out of school and enroll them back into home school.  What to do..... what to do!

I'm still thinking.  Thinking hard.  I love home school. I can't stand some of the infirmities of public school.  Hmmm.

I'm still thinking.  The benefit of home school outweighs public school in so many ways,  but I have to be sure of my decision.  I don't want to be a flimsy like last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment