Friday, May 16, 2014

It's GREAT to be 8



              

I feel so blessed and grateful and happy and excited and lucky! My babies, Mary and Jacob got baptized.  The last of our 6 children turned 8 and it was a very good day when my husband baptized them.  It's hard to explain the joy I 've felt as I have watched my husband over the years bless our babies as they have come. And then to watch him baptize each one as they've turned 8.  I can't help but to feel a little sad that there are no more after Jacob and Mary, but life has been good to us and I love my family.  The twins are so happy to be 8.  They have been looking forward to getting baptized for a long time, and when the day finally came it was so cute to watch them giggle and fidget on their special day.  They were so happy and felt so special. And it was such a privilege to watch them and be their mother and have them in my life.  I am so grateful for both of them. And I am so grateful that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  It's day's like this that make the vision of Eternity so real and I look forward to Forever with the people I love most in the world. And that is my husband and my children!




1 comment:

  1. hey nancy...what's the name of our crafty blog...I can't remember

    ReplyDelete