Monday, April 15, 2013

I came downstairs this morning thinking I was early enough to spend a couple minutes alone before the kids got up.  Instead I came downstairs to find this... The three youngest kids cuddled in Zach's arms watching some cartoons.  It was a sweet sight and I take this over alone time anytime!
 
 
Robert came over to spend Easter with us this year. It was fun! The kids loved it.  Doug and I loved it.  We love Robert.  He is so pure in heart and good.  We love how he spends his time with us.  And Zach and Robert have a special bond. But I think all the kids' favorite uncle is Robert.  





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  The kids love it when I make yummy cake.  They can't wait to eat it. But I make them wait because anticipation make the cake yummier!







No comments:

Post a Comment